You don’t have to attend meetings to contribute to the WSSM community!
New issues come up from time to time, and with those issues come the opportunity for neighbors to get involved. If you have time and interest, let us know and we can tell you what is needed.
You’ll be able to volunteer doing something of interest and at the same time you will be helping the HOA and community preserve or enhance our quality of life.
We currently have volunteers interested in working on a number of current issues:
- bike planning
- trees (tree health, trimming, planting, etc.)
- plantings and status of traffic islands
- the Balsam/Olympic staircase
- homeless (folks living in RVs in the area, camping out on city streets, etc.)
- our block captain and neighborhood watch efforts