What do you get as a WSSM member?
The success of WSSM lies with our residents. Association members enjoy the following benefits:
- General meetings
- A strong board of directors looking out for your best interests
- Representation at relevant city council and city agency hearings
- Lobbying power for your concerns
- Representation on the Coalition of CD 5 Homeowner Associations
- Elected representation on the Westside Neighborhood Council (seat #7)
- Guidance and assistance resolving neighborhood problems.
- Safety and security information, including an active block captain roster, emergency response and neighborhood watch plans.
- Communication via email and our hard-copy newsletter. (If you are not getting our email blasts, sign up here.)
- Prior to each annual meeting we mail out a hard-copy newsletter to all single family homeowners, condo homeowners and owner-occupants of residential income properties in our area to give notice of our annual meeting and to report on our activities. If you would like to sure you are on the recipient list, please email us with your name, mailing address and email address.
Your membership contribution enables us to keep you informed, and create engagement to enhance and protect our neighborhood. We also welcome volunteers to work on issues.
How To Join WSSM
• By Paypal
• By Check
If you prefer to pay by check, kindly download and print out this form and mail it in to us with your payment to:
Westwood South of Santa Monica Blvd. Homeowners Association
PO Box 64213
Los Angeles, CA 90064